Acoustic (Perforated Sports) Panels
The DYNAMIK Acoustic Sports Wall Panels provide a cost-effective solution for sports hall environments. Designed for internal wall construction they can be fitted from floor to soffit to meet bespoke design specifications.
The perforated panels achieve acoustic performance as a Class C sound absorber (as described in Building Bulletin 93).
Insulation can be placed behind the panels to achieve required thermal and acoustic values. Supplied with secret fixing clips and acoustic fleece to hide studwork and disguise fixing clips. Pre-routed edges leave appearance of a fixture free installation.
Acoustic Sports Wall Panels are available in a range of colour or wood-effect finishes.
- Fire-rated to comply with Building Regulations, Sport England and ESFA requirements.
- Precision drilled holes to maintain an even, aesthetically attractive finish.
- Impact Resistance from balls, equipment and hall users.
- Factory finished UV resistant surface.
- Independent wall system fixed directly to vertical studwork.
- Range of colours and wood effect finishes.
- Easy installation.
Low maintenance costs
Easy to install
Wall impact resistant