DYNAMIK offer a full range of indoor sports flooring options which meet the required National, European & International Sports Standards.
We also offer specialist flooring solutions including a highly innovative, game-changing ASB Glass Floor with integral LED line markings, high performance strength and conditioning surfaces, indoor Mondo Athletics Track and roll-out point elastic sports matting.
What To Consider When Choosing Your Sports Floor
- Single sport or multi-sport use?
- Community use or non-sporting usage?
- Portable or retractable seating?
- Specific sport requirement or preference?
- Wheelchair use – Equality Act compliance?
- Maintenance budget/Life cycle costs?
- Indentation and scratch resistance?
- Giant Carpet Tile protection?
- Preference for timber or synthetic?
- Will your sports surface comply with the ESFA specification?
Contact DYNAMIK today for a free consultation or site visit to discuss your sports flooring requirements in more detail.
Flexi-Beam Elite Sports Floor
Komfort Elite Pro Sports Floor
Point Elastic Surface
In addition to the sprung sports floor systems described above which utilise solid synthetic and timber playing surfaces, we also offer point elastic (foam-backed) surfaces. This would not be our first recommendation as they currently do not comply with the latest ESFA outline specification which restricts the use of foam-backed surfaces within sport and activity areas. Point Elastic surfaces are not ideal for wheelchair usage due to their high rolling resistance.