We offer a range of area elastic sports flooring systems which are Sport England compliant and meet the European Standard.
We also offer point elastic floors and specialist flooring solutions including a highly innovative glass sports floor with integral LED line markings and high performance strength and conditioning surfaces.
What To Consider When Choosing Your Sports Floor
- Sport specific floor or multi-sport?
- Community use – non-sport?
- Portable or retractable seating?
- Sports performance requirements?
- Equality Act compliance – wheelchair use?
- Maintenance budget?
- Indentation and surface protection?
- Preference for timber or synthetic?
You will probably require our knowledge and experience to assist you in weighing up all the considerations particularly whether to choose a timber or synthetic surface.
Alternative point elastic sports floors
In addition to the synthetic sprung sports floor systems described above we offer point elastic floors however, these would not be our first recommendation and we discuss the benefits of a Dynamik Athen or London sprung area elastic sports floor system compared to a point elastic foam backed surface on our information page HERE.